Uplinks is providing Free and Secure internet connections to everybody. This means a Uplinks Free Account can access whitelisted websites: Wikipedia, Google, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, StackOverflow. Help people to acquire and share valuable information and knowledge over the world.
What is HTTPS
Hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, which is the primary protocol used to send data between a web browser and a website. HTTPS is encrypted in order to increase security of data transfer. This is particularly important when users transmit sensitive data, such as by logging into a bank account, email service, or health insurance provider.
Any website, especially those that require login credentials, should use HTTPS. In modern web browsers such as Chrome, websites that do not use HTTPS are marked differently than those that are.
Look for a green padlock in the URL bar to signify the webpage is secure. Web browsers take HTTPS seriously; Google Chrome and other browsers flag all non-HTTPS websites as not secure.Sign Up
Let Worthy Information Flow
Access to public information, secure communication, and online privacy over the internet should be fundamental human rights. Uplinks VPN aims to raise awareness of such rights and provide services to help everyone access them.
With Uplinks VPN, people can connect to unrestricted internet safely without downloading and installing any app first. It can be a considerable advantage in many scenarios, such as borrowed devices or censored App Store, etc.
We want more people can take advantage of our technology. But we are also aware that many situations may limit people’s options to make online payments. Therefore, we decide to provide our service for free to those who need it and consider it also part of our mission.
In the meantime, Uplinks free VPN plan shares the same premium network we built. Starting from selective websites, we are offering our VPN service for free, without ads and speed limitations. Step by step, we’ll expand to a broader range of the websites that our Free VPN plan may access.
Uplinks free VPN service is supported by paying users. If you would like to support our mission, please introduce our service to your friends, or upgrade.
- No App, No RiskLet you avoid the trouble of looking for apps and the security risks that might be coming with software themselves.
- More Secure on Public ComputersWith same protection on public computers as your private ones, IKEv2 VPN can be setup and used easily and swiftly.
- Easy to Setup for Family and FriendsHelp family members and friends setting up a new VPN for the first time to experience our system in seconds.
- Quickly Use on Borrowed DevicesUplinks VPN are fast and lightweight without installing any app or client so a user can setup quickly on borrowed devices.
- Do I need to download and install any Apps in order to use Uplinks VPN service?
- No, not necessarily. Uplinks IKEv2 protocol VPN is natively supported by all the latest OS platform, including iOS, iPadOS, macOS, Windows 10, Android 11. Just took couple minutes to fill the settings by following our tutorial and you are good to go.
- Which server is best for me?
- Uplinks system provides an array of low latency servers around the world. Pick an area entrance server that closes to you may be the best choice in most cases. Or, if you want to unblock some GEO restricted service, pick the entry point located in the designated area. Uplinks will optimize the route for you.
- Why IKEv2 sends all network traffic over VPN connection?
- Sending all network traffic over VPN, is the only secure way to protect your identity. Otherwise, you're taking the risks of exposing your real IP address. The access speed to some local sites can become slower. We are constantly working on improving the network speed in all situations.
- How can I use Uplinks VPN if my device doesn't support IKEv2?
- If your device OS doesn't support IKEv2 natively, you can download and install Uplinks VPN app for Android 4+ or clinet for Windows as an alternative to use Uplinks IKEv2 VPN.
- How to use Uplinks VPN on Harmony OS of Huawei mobile?
- Harmony OS of Huawei mobile is generally compatible with Android App，you can try Uplinks VPN App for Android 4+ version.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Please login first, and under your Dashboard, click Subscription Change - Cancel Subscription button. You can cancel your subscription by anytime. All service feature will remain available to you, till the end of the period of your current subscription.